1. How can I get a J&D Card?
To enjoy the safety and trust that our J&D Card provides, you may request it at our website, (link al formulario) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you as soon as possible.
2. How long it takes to receive my J&D card after sending all requirements?
It might take between two and four working days.
3. Where can I use the J&D Card?
To learn more about these locations please check our fuel supply and other services search tool (link al buscador).
4. How can I apply for the FBO Alliance program?
To apply for the J&D FBO Alliance, you may submit your request to our website (link al formulario) or contact us at email@example.com ; we will respond as soon as possible.
5. Where can I use the J&D FBO Alliance?
The J&D FBO Alliance may be used at the FBO and/or handler operations base. To learn more about locations, please visit the J&D Card section. (link)
6. May I transfer the J&D FBO Alliance to a client of the FBO?
The J&D FBO Alliance is non transferable; however there are other mechanisms to make J&D Oilfield International local network available to your customers. For more information you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. In case of loss or theft of the J&D Card or FBO Alliance, what should I do?
You must contact immediately your account coordinator or our Customer Care team trough email@example.com requesting for deactivation; your J&D Card will be replaced.
8. Who do I contact for questions about my account?
We offer customized assistance and immediate response. For more information, please contact the Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.